Being the victim of a fire or flood can be devastating. Bates Troy Fire and Water Restoration Services can provide quick, competent, professional assistance to save your valued and cherished possessions. From curtains to coats and teddy bears to blankets, we provide some peace of mind in knowing all was not lost.
With a call from your insurance agent, Bates Troy will quickly, usually before the water has even dried, dispatch its trained staff to sort, collect and bag your salvageable items. If necessary and possible Bates Troy will package every cleanable item piece in your entire home and deliver it to its cleaning facility.
- Work with claims adjusters, service companies and homeowners to restore clothing after fire or water damage.
- Provide free cleaning of emergency clothing to make sure the homeowner has sufficient garments while remaining items are being cleaned.
- Provide free bagging, pick-up, delivery and storage of the clothing, bedspreads and other household and family items.
- At our Bates Troy plant your items are sorted for dry cleaning or laundering using our state-of-the-art technologies, including an ozone chamber to remove smoky odors, often impregnated in materials and bacteria, mildew and mold.
- Bates Troy will deliver the cleaned items to your home and even into your closets when it is time to do so.
- Bates Troy’s Fire & Water Restoration Services cover a large territory from central New York State to northeastern Pennsylvania.
Homeowners should consult with their insurers to determine if their insurance policies will cover the expense of these services.
Insurance adjusters and agents should contact Ed Arzouian at Bates Troy 607.723.5333, ext. 327 or 607-343-1859, email@example.com, for questions on services and fees.