2nd Shift Linen Sorter: To correctly and efficiently sort the soiled linen in preparation for washing, while removing any resident personal or other items for return to the facility. M-F 3:00 PM-11:30 PM Overtime as needed.
- Empty linen carts.
- Place soiled linen on belts.
- Separate by type of linen. (pads, gowns, scrubs, IV, blankets, sheets, towels, baby linen .
- Pull out carts from behind belt.
- Ensure there are enough carts.
- Occasionally unload trucks (depending upon driver)
- Put aside equipment and other foreign objections found among soil.
- Clean and disinfect work area according to cleaning procedures.
- Remove any resident personals and place in bag for return to the appropriate facility.
- Other duties as assigned.