Outsource Your Linen to Bates Troy, The Leader in Linen Cost Containment
Outsourcing your linen to Bates Troy will save your healthcare facility time, money, space and stress.
A recent study, published in the American Laundry News, March 2013, calculated that the cost of operating an on-premise laundry is a MINIMUM of .78 per pound and could be as high as $1.05 per pound.
Bates Troy will conduct a FREE Efficiency Study to assist you in determining your actual processing costs.
On-Premise Laundries that outsource to Bates Troy have experienced the following benefits:
- Significant Cost Savings
- Over 8% reduction in linen usage through the proprietary Bates Troy Cost Containment Program
- Reduced skin related incidents due to: high wash temperatures, precisely controlled formulas attention to proper pH levels in linens
- Increased linen quality and necessary par level quantities
- Customized linen programs to fit your unique needs
- More efficient space utilization
For a FREE on-site efficiency study, contact Patrick Fendick, firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Bates Troy Healthcare Linen services, please view the video below: